Saturday, July 19, 2008

Race 9. Triathlon de Port Brillet

It was all about 3s for me in this race. Third time doing the course, was number 3 and I won for the third time. Caleb Hill (in Cesson team) from New Zealand and Adam Fitzakerley (Saint Jean de Monts) had a slight lead out of the water and I joined them on the bike after 5km. We rode pretty much together for the rest of the 40km, and I was able to run away in the 10km run to win by 35 seconds.
Like with other blog entrys, click on the title for the full results.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Kristian,
It's Florent ROY, of Rennes Triathlon. I've just discovered your blog. Very intersting.
You have only a blog for french races or you have also one for your life in Australia ?
I wanted to speak you about Australia. You know, i told you, i'ld like to come in Australia for the french winter.
Do you know a club in which I could run ?
Thank you of your answer
Flo

PS you can go and see my blog http://triflo33.skyrock.com or let me a mail florentroy@yahoo.fr

7:05 AM  
Blogger Kristian said...

Hi Florent (of Rennes tri)...Not to forget the new Brittany Champion!
There is a big difference between the France and Australian triathlon seasons. There is no Grand Prix circuit, less races and less money and no real club scene. You pretty much race as an indervidual. Sorry for the let down. Good luck for your travels, but I am sure I wil see you at a race here soon.

3:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home